Proud Members of the SMSF Advisers Network
Since 1 July 2016 advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self-managed funds, Stockx Accounting Services Pty Ltd has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
- Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal, and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property in superannuation
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up SMSFs
The person at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self-managed superannuation advice.
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
StockxAccounting Services Pty Ltd is a
Corporate Authorised Representative No. 125 3755 of the:
SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd
SAN’s AFSL Number (430062)
SAN’s ABN 64 155 907 681